The word micro job is a small one-time job you complete for an amount of money. Some micro jobs pay well but many pay very little. Today, inventions in technology have made it easy for us to access freelancing much easier as compared to 6-7 years back.
Freelancing is a big business where people utilize their skills to help other people to do their jobs at affordable prices and get them delivered in real time. Doing micro jobs has become one of the easiest way to make money with your skills and at your convenience.
In this article we will duel on six major aspects on how to make money doing micro jobs.
YOU CAN ALSO READ: 30 FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MONEY
1. The Downside to Micro Jobs: Most people look at this as extra money making, since many of the sites pay per task/job. Also availability of jobs to do is never a sure thing. If you’re going to try in making real money dealing on micro work, you’ll definitely need to make sure you’ve given yourself lots of options for where to pick and choose your work from.
2. Micro Job Income Potential: This is to ensure that the amount you earn for micro jobs depends on how complex your job is and who you’re doing it for. But easy ones may not pay so well because you could earn more money for something that takes longer and more complex.
3. Micro Jobs Examples: Micro jobs can be absolutely anything. It could be something you do from your home with your computer. For instance, tagging photographs or transcribing an audio file. Or it could be something you do outside your home like a mystery shopping assignment or a one- time errand.
Types of micro job websites
1. Fiverr: Fiverr is one of the most popular place to make money online, it offers a platform for people to buy and sell a variety of digital services such as graphics design, video editing, programming, SEO, music composition etc. anyone can make more profits on fiverr and start offering services as Gigs. It is also a great place to sell your skills as a Gig for $5. For instance when someone buy your Gig and you complete whatever is written in Gig, then you will get $4 and $1 will go to fiverr as commission.
2. Task Rabbit: Task rabbit is great to make money,with task rabbit; you can make money by helping other people run errands and get other tasks done. You need to setup an account on their behalf, after the registration, you will need to compare an application, submit an application for a background check, you will be engaged in video interview and take part in a training session. Once you are approved, you login to the site where you will find jobs that you can assign to yourself so as to make money.
3. Field Agent: This is an application which helps you complete your profile and locate jobs that are in your area, once you find a job you want to complete, accept the job you want to perform, deliver your work and then get paid immediately. The majority of field agent require you to go to a store and locate a certain product. You can also make money by completing surveys right on the application in other to apply with Field Agent, you need to download the app in your phone so that you will be able to complete your profile and locate the jobs properly.
4. Oyerr: oyerr is an online market that creates an avenue for buyers and sellers to meet. It allows the sellers to share what they do for money and the buyers to order for services they need. The seller gets payed as soon as the buyer confirms the job delivery. oyerr exposes visitors of the site to different job categories. 20% of the every job goes to the oyerr as commission. It also allow the seller to create custom orders and add extra jobs. Users can also make money on oyerr with their referral links.
YOU CAN ALSO READ: 5 WAYS TO MAKE MONEY WITH WEB DESIGN (IN NIGERIA PARTICULARLY)
In conclusion, micro jobs generally give you the platform to get payed for every single task you do. With micro jobs like oyerr, fiverr etc, you can earn money many times before the end of every month. You can always be your own boss now and always.